I am a self taught professional photographer and I’ve had the fortune of photographing families all across Lexington, KY area for several years!
Before we meet, here are some tidbits about me:
- I am originally from Pottstown, Pennsylvania where I grew up on a dairy farm. My mom was a school teacher and my dad was the farmer with 100+ cows!
- I had 2 older sisters, 4 nieces/nephews (almost 5) and I was the first in my family to NOT major in science. I moved to Kentucky in 2000 to attend the University of Kentucky to study Communications and Journalism and have considered it home ever since.
- I love 80′s music!
- I have 2 children, Haley (6 year-old daughter) and Jacob (2 months).
- I started my photography journey after Haley was born. Unfortunately I lost my job as a marketing director during maternity leave, so decided to venture in a new direction. I would have never thought 6 years later, I would have a successful business!
- I talk too much – I love sharing stories and hearing about other people’s experiences – you may have to tell me to shut up!
- I’m in love with photography and so happy that everyday begins a new story to tell!
Well, that’s a little bit about me! So I hope you enjoy my style of photography! Its not traditional, but its modern and it works!